The health and happiness of any one person has a profound effect on the well-being of everyone in the family unit. Because of this, I have put together a special package that makes it very economical for my clients to experience the benefits that homeopathy can offer their whole family.
The Healthy Family Package includes:
- 4 Initial Assessments. We know that families come in many different shapes and sizes so you can choose any 4 family members that you would like to include in your package. This can include any combination of adults and children, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, or even best friends who you consider to be part of your family. Bottom line – if you consider them family, so do we.
- 12 follow-up sessions to be used throughout the year. The follow up sessions can be used by any of the 4 people who had the initial assessments, but they do not need to be used equally. You get to decide who uses the follow up sessions. Children, for example, may only have one or two follow-up sessions in the year, and one of the adults who is dealing with more significant health challenges may use the remaining ones.
- All remedies. There are no hidden charges for supplements – it is all included!
Whether you and your family are struggling with health challenges or just looking to improve your overall happiness, health and well-being, this package will ensure you achieve all of your health goals at a fraction of the cost that you might spend on other complementary healthy treatments.
The total fee for this package if sessions were purchased individually would be $1940 plus GST, but to make it affordable for your family to experience the benefits of vibrant health, we are offering this package for just $1440 plus GST. This represents a 25% savings over purchasing individual sessions. For just over $100/month you can dramatically improve your whole family’s health!
- Initial assessments are 1.5 – 2 hours.
- Follow-up visits are 45 minutes at 6-8 week intervals.
- All sessions must be used within one year.
- If kids and adults come together, there are drawing materials for kids while parents are having their assessment. There is also a playground, a Choices Market, Starbucks, and an ice cream place nearby so it can turn into a fun family afternoon while each person takes turns having their appointment!