Traditional medicine is good at addressing illness, injury and disease once it occurs. Unfortunately, it misses the boat when it comes to preventing issues from occurring to begin with. Homeopathy’s whole systems approach is able to identify and address weaknesses, boost immunity, and restore balance in your system before illness and injury have a chance to take hold.
Medical Treatment Support
With 20+ years as a nursing professional, I know how valuable traditional medical treatment can be. I also know that it has limitations. Homeopathy provides much-needed holistic support to speed recovery for individuals dealing with chronic illness, physical trauma, surgery recovery, and a wide variety of diseases
From infancy to old age, our bodies go through tremendous changes as we age. With it’s whole-person approach, homeopathy is uniquely positioned to identify and optimize all of the factors that impact healthy aging. Whether you are dealing with a health issue related to the age and stage you are at, or simply looking to ensure that you stay healthy and active throughout your entire lifetime, homeopathy can help.
- My visit with Tina at her Homeopathic clinic in May 2013 was a relaxing and informative experience. Before visiting Tina I was not clear exactly what a Homeopath could do for myself and the health of my friends and family. After my experience I would be happy to refer anything from a small cut to a chronic ache based on many of the stories of previous clients Tina shared with me. She shared with me some of her experience with fertility issues, kidney issues, wisdom teeth pain, even decreasing cravings! Tina's office was warm and welcoming and she even served my favourite flavour of tea! It was clear to me that Tina is very well suited for her role as Homeopath with a nursing background because she was able to combine both her backgrounds to work with the medical complexities of my health! What I found most interesting was how Tina seemed to intuitively know what was going on in my mind. Just as I was thinking of mentioning something further she would pose the question 'anything else?'. I took that as a sign that Tina was very much in tune and present with me while I was in her office and appreciated how she kept the conversation open and non judgemental. I left Tina's office feeling as though I had a weight lifted off my shoulders- I had confessed all my medical sins! I would recommend anyone looking for an alternative health modality to experience a consultation with Tina. The best part is, I haven't even received my remedy for treatment yet, and I am still very impressed!KT
- I was introduced to Reflections Homeopathy just over a year ago, and it has changed my life!. Tina's background knowledge and experience as a nurse made me feel very comfortable from my first appointment. She takes a holistic approach and each session to explore how I am feeling physically, cognitively and emotionally to find the right remedy. Tina was able to pinpoint what remedy I needed after my first visit! I'm extremely pleased with the results of my homeopathic treatment!MB
- “I saw Tina for treatment of my asthma and eczema. I found her to be an excellent listener, caring and helpful. Her remedy was very effective. Tina also treated my 1o year old daughter for a sleep disorder. She was very caring, gentle and patient with her. My daughter was very comfortable with Tina, and once again her remedy worked very well. I would not hesitate to recommend her."TB
- “In 2006 I was involved in a motor vehicle accident which injured my neck leaving me with numbness in the face, severe migraines and almost constant pressure behind my right eye . My doctor prescribed muscle relaxants and painkillers as treatment which I followed for 2 full years, along with another 2 years of physio once a week. The migraines kept coming back and the pressure behind my eye was almost always there. I thought it was just something I would have to live with. I talked to Tina about these issues after 4 years of dealing with them. Tina prescribed a remedy for me and I took 2 of the doses. Since then, I don’t have the pressure behind my eye and I haven’t had a migraine since. It’s odd to think that 2 doses of anything would eliminate my pain but it did. I would recommend Tina to anyone I know because not only is she a great Homeopath but because she is dedicated and passionate about what she does.”MK
- “I’ve had occasion to use Tina’s homeopathy services for acute conditions twice. The first was immediately after an accident when I caught my thumb in a car door and partially severed my finger. Aside from the cut, I also lost my fingernail at the root. After taking a remedy prescribed by Tina I was amazed at how quickly the cut healed given its severity. There is no scarring and gradually over time my fingernail even grew back! Another time I was prescribed a remedy by Tina was for an acute condition was during a bout of bursitis in my hip that lasted three days. I had extreme difficulty walking and the only relief was lying down. Three hours after I took the remedy the pain started to dissipate, and by the next morning I was back to normal. I would highly recommend homeopathy”.PK